• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

ep2/ep3 any differance?

hello people,

i just wondered with aftermarket exhausts, fittings wise is there any differance with ep2's and ep3's?

thanks in advance

No, the EP3 middle pipe is shorter. Because the exhaust manifold is the other way around on EP2 compared to EP3. Same for the intake manifold, on the EP3, it's located on front of the engine, and back on the EP1/2

EP1/EP2 engine parts are compatible.

However, if you're good at welding, there is always a way...

thanks for the reply earthslug,

no worries anyway buddy, just purchased myself an exhaust for an ep3

What did you go for in the end, the Apexi N1?

yeah i got it from tegiwaimports in the end, just waiting for it to turn up, got some other parts on order.

now im on the look out for some nice retro jdm wheels and a set of coilovers

Excellent, You seem to be moving quickly with the mods. Would a build up thread be on the cards?

Do you intend to track the car. If it's for road use most people seem to get lowering springs (Eibachs or Spoons) and a fast road setup rather than coilovers.

yes i will be adding a thread, just going to get a few more bits together with some pics and then off i go

it is going to be a road car, i have used both coilovers and springs before on my mr2/r33 and to be honest i dont use the car as a daily drive, when i do the car will be raised and when i attend the shows it will be slammed. got a load planned for this. i should be ordering the vinyl within the next 2 weeks, im wrapping it in satin white and bit by bit adding the carbon.

i got this car with the idear of modding it from standard

got the exhaust on now and i must say im very pleased, highly recomend tegiwa imports, i will post some pics tomorrow as ive been upto a couple more bits which i will also add to my project thread

Back