• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Ep3 06 tweeters?

I have an 06 premier edition CTR and I don't have tweeters in the covers at mirror level, just blank plastic covers but all the pictures iv seen show tweeters here. Why haven't I got them and can I fit them?

Optional extra like the fog lights.

Not very many people spec'd them to be honest. I've only seen a couple of EP3s with them in.
Press cars probably all had them. :lol:

No. Loom to the tweeters as part of the tweeter option.

That sucks. My only fault with the car is sound system but I suppose that's not what the car is about.

I should really check my speakers as the sound system in mine is great .... I just thought it was the standard setup as it came with the honda stereo etc installed

I've got them fitted but their bust what could I replace them with

Focal tweeters fit with a small amount of modification.

Pop the grill out, trim and file some of the plastic on the back, then use the Focal ring to secure. I put a little black sealant in too, to make sure that it was going nowhere.

I must add at this point, to fit the 6.5" speaker properly you will
1) drill three small holes in each door (use existing slot for the fourth)
2) need spacers and eight countersunk bolts, washers and nuts
3) need to trim the back of the door card both to clear the 6.5" and I cut away some of the foam block to mount the crossover
4) if you are going this far. You need some dynamat or similar too.

Sent using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Back