• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 AEM CAI Pictures

Hi everyone,

We've had some customers struggle to fit their AEM 2.5" pipe kits to their EP3's saying that the kit doesn't fit etc. Having not done this myself to an EP3 I'm unaware of any techniques that maybe needed to fit this.

Any help, and even pictures of the kits fitted would be absolutely fantastic and a HUGE help to show it is possible :)

Thanks guys.

Simon.

Only ones I took when I had my EP3.

7bb08b50.jpg

85127372.jpg

Thanks guys :) Was it a straight forward installation? I.E no battery moving, sensor connection moving etc?

Cheers!

It's a bit of a b1tch but not rocket science. I only unbuttoned a few arch liner clips and bent them out the way (behind caliper & upwards for the other one). I then fed the CAI pipe UP though the arch, I found it wouldn't go down through the bay. Hope that helps :)

It's a bit of a b1tch but not rocket science. I only unbuttoned a few arch liner clips and bent them out the way (behind caliper & upwards for the other one). I then fed the CAI pipe UP though the arch, I found it wouldn't go down through the bay. Hope that helps :)

Maybe that's where the issues have being laying then, hmmm. Thanks for that bud I'll note it down :D

Si.

Yes, half undo the arch liner, remove battery and battery tray to make it easier and pass it up the way.

It's a pain in the arse to do the first time, but after you've done it once correctly, it's a doddle to do and you can't understand why people struggle :lol:

Back