• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 EP3 aftermarket exhausts, induction kits, whats good and cheapish?

Yeah great quality, just priced sensibly without scene tax! Pretty happy with it and very glad I didn't go unsilenced B pipe as they do sound nasty lol

Same here, it's my daily too, not overbearing or anything, not mega quiet but not boomy once revs are settled but sounds spot on through the gears :) You won't be disappointed for the money! Even the back box alone sounds just nice but it's nicer still with the silenced centre section. I've not bothered putting an induction kit on so no extra noise really from the front :)

You're welcome mate :) The only thing I can say bad about it is the B pipe does hang a bit low, the centre flanges right in the middle of the car are the lowest point and even on standard suspension you can catch on speedbumps! Mines getting lowered in a couple of days so that should be fun :D

Just picking back up in the induction kit, the Tegiwa and scuttle pad at £413... prices risen a bit lately? I thought these were floating around at c.300! Also seen threads which reference mugen kits for £500 and these seem s closer to £800!

Anyone got a tegiwa they want to sell and not put in sales section yet ha ha

I have recently had an m2 catback, I have a gruppe m intake and the car sounds amazing when you put your foot down, glad I didn't go for an unsilenced b pipe, would of been too much. Was pretty impressed with the quality of the exhaust for the price.
As said though the mid pipe scrapes on speed bumps, I have 15mm lowering springs though.

Back