• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 and Supercharger Progress Pics :P (350hp ATW)

Few "progress" pics for ya.

Approx 350hp at wheels, larger front mounted intercooler still to be fitted so should see more.

Enjoy :p

tamcivic-vi.jpg

tamcivic5-vi.jpg

tamcivic3-vi.jpg

tamcivic2-vi.jpg

Wow lots of work going in there then!!!

8) Please keep us updated fella

:O)

I wondered how long it would be before someone mentioned the speakers, removing them is last on the agenda, getting the power down is first lol

The car is still in development but Tam will have it race ready for next season.

Awesome 8)

What kind of steering system does it have?? Has the EPAS system been ditched??

Is this the one GMC are doing the work on??

This is NOT the one GMC's working on mate no, this is "just ever so slightly" more radical lol (cough)

This belongs to a mate of mine who races at Kames with us.

The steering is in erm development :p

Awesome! :shock: Is that a rotrex charger? Is it pretty easy to front mount an intercooler with the rotrex system?

350wbhp :shock: Is that on stock internals? What PSI?

They all seem to be top mount intercoolers that I've seen on the rotrex and I don't like the idea of that because of the poor airflow and the fact I wanna keep my strut brace/engine damper.

If costs are comparable and its easy to use an FMIC then I might look into getting one of these over th Jackson Racing unit... once I've saved up my pennies.

Col 8)

The kit was developing 350hp atw using the top mounted intercooler.

Tam is playing about with a large core front mounted intercooler and should see some increased gains.

Back