• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Ep3 Anniversary, my new pride and joy

Not new to these cars, in the past I have had a facelift ep3 but that was years ago. Picked up this little gem on the weekend, I had been searching high and low for a tidy anniversary and found this, 33,000 miles on the clock and IMO the best colour, can't wait to start modifying... Plan to turbo convert.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    332 KB · Views: 82
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    322.4 KB · Views: 68
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    354.3 KB · Views: 72
Wow!
Welcome to the site and I have to say that looks an amazing example

Love the seats, they look like new!
Hows the bolsters holding up?

Look forward to seeing more pics and updates. :)

Yeah I love the seats too, bolsters still pretty stiff. Ordered some eibach springs and camber bolts from Tegiwa with their 10% discount code.

That is a stunning example I must say, Just picked up a satin 30th anni 2 weeks ago, I'll have to get some pics up but no where near as tidy as this although seats are in great condition for 85k.

Stunning looking car mate - any idea what kind the sound unit is in the center of the dash? Looks clean and fits in perfectly!

Back