• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Ep3 annoying probs

Evening all.
Got a couple wee probs i need some advice on first is, i got a piper header and decat fitted today. Now after around 90 miles the engine management light has come on. Is there a solution to put this off again as it seemed fine for ages.
Two car has developed a slight rattle but tracked it down to heat sheild only after checking all engine bay. The thing is that i can here a faint ticking from cam cover area. This ive never noticed before but being para about it now.

Some info on car, its an 04 with 51k . Just had 75k service 8 weeks ago. Will be getting jrsc fitted with K pro and other toys come monday. Im really just not sure if its absolute para but someone please fill me in. :confused:

Thanks Stu.

When you get Kpro you can turn the light off.

You should not really run a de-catted EP3 until you have Kpro.

Aha is it bad to run it without k pro? Its all getting fitted on monday morning. Will it do any damage dotty?

Stu.

Back