• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 - Balljoints

Sorry to bring up an old-ish thread, I need to change the ball joints on my EP3 and was wondering if anyone had used Hardrace ball joints or is it better to just go for OEM?
Thanks

Just carrying this thread on can anyone recommend which ball joints to buy for the ep3, was thinking of hardrace or meyle?

Plus if you start upgrading things like that to more robust versions, drop links, ball joints even poly bushes to some extent... you're moving stresses around into other more permanent components increasing the likelihood of a catastrophic failure. Sometimes it's best to just let a perishable component continue perish & replace as necessary.

Yes I'm sure you have to buy the wishbone or knuckle complete to get the ball joint. I know you can buy ball joints on ebay for around £20 a pair, are these items worth buying or are they useless?

Back