• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Ep3 buddy club pro spec 3 cat or invidia g200 exhaust?

Hi,
As stated in the title here I’m thinking about upgrading my exhaust system. I bought the car 2 months ago and has come with a hks cat back sounds great but how it looks is definitely not my cup of tea.
I’m wondering if anyone knows anything about the buddy club or invidia exhaust systems or even diameters for a better performance. I know 3inch is best but that’s too loud for me as an every day driver and will also be upgrading my header to either a buddy club or dc sports as I hear you don’t need to change the ARB to JDM.
Any information or help or pictures of the 2 would be great!
Many thanks

Currently no, I will be getting a k100 fitted this year main reason for the early header upgrade is because the cat that’s currently on it has broken up and is rattling inside so may aswell get the early upgrade instead of it breaking up and clogging the exhaust. I have fitted a clutch and slotted in some mount inserts so it is ready in that respect

I realise they're neither of the two you asked about but I'm quite a fan of the Fujitsubo exhausts, but they're really not very cheap (700 plus). Depends what your budget is. One huge benefit is they're very well made and very quiet.

I have heard of the exhaust as I was debating on the tegiwa cat back which is the replica of that system but I’m a big fan of the sliced back boxes and also the ti tips hence the invidia also apprently it’s a 2.5 diameter but I’m not sure if that’s the diameter or with the thickness of the metal also. Buddy club I’m also a fan of due to my brothers s2000 he has the spec 2 but that’s a serious bit of loud kit haha

the sound is great on those, someone at my work wants one of those. The only down fall is i do dis like the look of the rear box is the only thing i dis like. The sliced back boxes i just think work really well with the cars especially the ti tips

Back