• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 Ep3 caliper colour

Don't put R33 brakes at the top of your list for a replacement set :lol:

I drove a 32gtr with the OEM nissin calipers, they were SHOCKING. They'd be scary on track or coming down a mountain road, any fade and they'd be totally useless. I imagine the stag is something similar?... Get some decent 6 pots... you need them!
Yeah I can imagine! You get about one, maybe too 'decent' braking events out of them before they stop working as 'well' haha!

I have seen K-Sport crop up in the BBK area of Skyline's, have you heard of them? I have very limited knowledge still so I'm researching!

My cosmic has red calipers and i quite like the look, but i bought the car like that. I assumed it was the stock colour for cosmic but sounds like maybe not!

Red looks best in my opinion, if we all did the same thing it'd be very boring. Everyone doesn't need a BBK to have red calipers lmao

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Yeah I can imagine! You get about one, maybe too 'decent' braking events out of them before they stop working as 'well' haha!

I have seen K-Sport crop up in the BBK area of Skyline's, have you heard of them? I have very limited knowledge still so I'm researching!

You never see them on an OEM car or race cars so I personally don’t trust them. Also watch out with certain sets as with some you’re limited to their pads.

You never see them on an OEM car or race cars so I personally don’t trust them. Also watch out with certain sets as with some you’re limited to their pads.
Yeah that's kind of my thinking too! May have to look at the likes of AP, Stoptech or similar.

Back