• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 Coilover options

Following on from my other thread I am looking to make my EP3 more track focused. I currently have the Eibach Pro-Kit springs but am looking into replacing with coilovers in the near future.

I understand this is going to reduce the the comfort somewhat but I still want something that is usable on road so ideally something I can adjust for when driving on road and track.

I have seen Buddy Club N+ being used lots and they see like a good buy for the price. Are there any others I should be considering? Any help/feedback would be great.

Cheers, Colin

Cheers for the feedback guys. I had heard positive things about Nitron over on HOT and I believe Lottie runs these on her EP3.

Had a look on the site and it seems the NTR Sport model would be the best ones for me at £1350. The rest are all £2k plus which is a bit more than I am wanting to spend really.

Cheers for the feedback guys. I had heard positive things about Nitron over on HOT and I believe Lottie runs these on her EP3.

Had a look on the site and it seems the NTR Sport model would be the best ones for me at £1350. The rest are all £2k plus which is a bit more than I am wanting to spend really.

Yes the sport ones :)

Nitron after service is second to none too. The same can not be said for buddyclub.

Just thought I mention that Nitron haven't got the NTR Sport model out...
They probably won't be for a while.

The MeisterR Zeta-R coilovers are available if you are on a budget.
We also have a limited edition SuperRace coilovers for EP3 that are design to be slightly more track focus.
They are £749 and £799 respectively.

If you are looking for slightly more high end, then we have the SRV Coilovers available.
The SRV coilovers are a joint venture between MeisterR and Nitron Racing.
The entire dampers are hand build by Nitron in the UK using a MeisterR exclusive piston design by Nitron Racing.
This piston will not be found in any other coilovers (including Nitron's own suspension).

The SRV are build to order, and is only £1399 including VAT.

So we got a few choices depending on what you are after. :)
If you have any questions, please feel free to drop me an E-mail at [email protected]

I am happy to help and answer any concerns you may have.

Jerrick are the SRV's available for non jap cars?

As my mates building a Time Attack mk4 Astra coupe and is after new coilovers and was looking at custom bilsteins

Jerrick are the SRV's available for non jap cars?

As my mates building a Time Attack mk4 Astra coupe and is after new coilovers and was looking at custom bilsteins

Its not for Jap car only, but I need to have the suspension to begin with.
So while I have most of the VW Golf and BMW 3-Series, I don't actually have anything for a MK4 Astra. :(

I certainly do have Nitron and can think of quite a few more on HOT who run them :)

I certainly do have Nitron and can think of quite a few more on HOT who run them :)

Nitron have NTR R1 and R1+ coilovers for EP3, and they are very good suspension by the way. :)

What I said Nitron do not have is the NTR Sport model that Colin M was talking about. (It will probably be a while also)

Nitron have NTR R1 and R1+ coilovers for EP3, and they are very good suspension by the way. :)

What I said Nitron do not have is the NTR Sport model that Colin M was talking about. (It will probably be a while also)

They certainly are, at HOT we were lucky enough to be invited on a factory tour there, the amount of time and effort that goes into each individual coilover is unbelievable. They may be slightly more expensive than perceived cheaper makes on the market but you can certainly see the reason why.

I believe the ones I have on my car are to be/or have been discontinued with the more road friendly coilover to be released shortly. There was a guy on the factory visit who was testing them out on his EP3 for them. He seemed pretty happy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back