• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 Electric Folding Mirrors part number?

Hi guys,
Anyone know the part number of electric folding mirrors for the EP3? Or how I might be able to find it?

I just got off the phone with my local dealer and they said they could probably source the part, but they need the part number.

Cheers,
Han

Yes, but the dealer told me that they only know UK part numbers, and are not able to find out JDM part numbers. :(

I think the JDM mirrors fit, but the wiring looms are different. So I think its difficult to wire them in.

Why don't you just tie a bit of string around them and have it poking through your window? It'll look the shizzle!

Why don't you just tie a bit of string around them and have it poking through your window? It'll look the shizzle!

Could you do this to your Car please Jermal just so we can see how good it looks:lol::lol:

As I will not be able to take any photos with my latest "mod" until at least the weekend, I have prepared an "artists impression" of what the finished result will look like.

StringCTRfront.jpg

As you can see, I opted for the hairy string to tie parcels up with. I feel this works well and contrasts the nighthawk black. For Milano owners, I would suggest green garden string.

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks for the suggestion, Jermal. And it looks fantastic too!

Unfortunately, I'm a lazy bast*** and would prefer to flick a switch than pull some strings. :p

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I have the c-pack on the Teg and it is uber cool having electric mirrors :cool:

Back