• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

ep3 engine running boggy

Morning all,

Over the last week my car seems to have lost a slight bit of power, when I accelerate and then let off at any speed and let it just roll the engine seem to bog and not de accelerate smoothly?

Had any one got any ideas?

Cheers Zac

My light did come on couple of months ago that said it was the exhaust sensor which ibgot change, last serviced a year ago with plugs changed and done less then 10k since, oil topped up as well. I was thinking the spark plugs but didn't think they would need changing again

any issues with the brake. ? also. when your idle do u have issues?

and also. one last thing. while idle and you rev it, the limiter should kick in at 5.500/6000 revs, when u hit this. and release the pedal , what happens?

No issues with the brakes and it idles fine. I'll have to do that last thing a little later when I'm with the car..... So warm it up then rev it and it should hit the limiter at around 5.5k then let off?

No issues with the brakes and it idles fine. I'll have to do that last thing a little later when I'm with the car..... So warm it up then rev it and it should hit the limiter at around 5.5k then let off?
well don't nesscesserly have to hit the limiter, just take it high enough, ease off, and see if you encounter a similar issue when you are slowing down.

Back