• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 Exhaust manifold and decat

I currently have an ep3 with a DCsports cat back. I was wanting to put a dc sports 4-2-1 with decat onto it. I wont be getting it mapped on k pro for a while until I can afford to get it but I can get the manifold cheap. Anyone any past experience? Will I lose power if I do it before I get a map or will I see gains by just fitting it?

if it was me and you have the chance to get the manifold cheap i would buy that now but wait until you can afford a K100 before you get it fitted and do it all at once

** buy the manifold anyway just wanted to know if i would see gains as i wouldnt mind having it on before hand

I think there is a chance of the eml light coming on if you dont have it mapped cause the o2 sensor detects the extra emmisions.

Probably best to wait till you get it mapped cause then its tuned to that set up.

Am wanting to get the same setup with the dc manifold and the full stainless back and the k100. Would you fail the emissions on the m.o.t?

Yep, You wont have a Catalytic Converter so you wont pass the MOT requirements for emissions.

So if you took your stainless manifold off to put the standard cat back would any lights come on the dash with the k100 mapped? then also fail or is it ok just run a bit off?

Back