• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 EP3 facelift headlights, ebay non gen around 90/pair, any good?

Hi guys, as per the title, my new but cheap EP3 has quite cloudy headlights. Rather than spending 30/40 on a kit to attempt to restore, I am considering non genuine lights from eBay which I have seen for about £90 delivered.

Has anyone bought these? Are they any good in terms of quality, fitment, no general issues etc?

Thanks, keen to hear opinions :)

Dave

Not quite what your asking but there are cheaper kits than that to DIY it. Depends how much you value your time I guess. £20 on a kit plus an hour or two of your work vs £90 and 30min to swap them over. Granted the kits won't stay looking fresh forever. I was happy with the DIY outcome personally.

I bought a set, they seem fine

Selling mine if you're interested, they are under 50 miles old, £70

If you think you can do them a bit cheaper posted, send me a PM :)

What kit have you tried Rich? I've not properly looked into what's out there in detail. Thanks :)

We,v used the ebay ones before , the TYC seem to be the best fit etc &a very good patten part

Back