• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

ep3 FEELS exhaust videos

Anyone got any links, tried you tube but alas no joy. I'm trying to compare to the RM01A (Very good feedback on this exhaust from people on this forum). Has anyone opted for the FEELS catback system. What is the general consensus between these two systems?

Both EXTREMELY good systems. The Feel's is better quality than the already high quality RM-01A. RM-01A is JASMA rated, so not loud at all. Many say it's the "perfect" exhaust tone. Regarding the Feel's, I'm sure Murph was supposed to be doing a video of his car.....

Really like the look of the feels. The RM01A does tick all the boxes, so I guess it's down to how the feels sounds.
I know you can supply either exhaust James, roughly what sort of money are we looking at taking into account exchange rates at the moment? Also am I likely to get bummed by customs.:eek:

Cheers bud

Hi mate,

RM-01A - JPY ¥108,850 (GBP £712)
FEEL's SS - JPY ¥109,950 (GBP £719)
FEEL's SS/Ti - JPY ¥134,050 (GBP £877)

Prices include shipping but no customs charges. Every exhaust we have sent out has got through customs without charge somehow... but we cannot guarantee that for every exhaust ordered, so we say always to be prepared for the charge.

Hope this helps?

Regards,

Right we are... now I have a decision to make.... Going to wait till next month so I can see if exchange rate improves and also have enough funds to cover any potential customs charges.

Thanks again

James have the prices on the RM-01a come down then as the thread in your traders section say 113,000? or is this for a different delivery method?

James have the prices on the RM-01a come down then as the thread in your traders section say 113,000? or is this for a different delivery method?

Yes we've lowered the prices, I still need to update them in my traders section..

James.

Back