• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Ep3 front fog light plastic Blanks

Has anyone managed to get universal Fog lights or daytime running lights to fit the Oval Blanks in the facelift bumper

I want a set of fog light housings to fit. Not fussed if they work as they look a lot better than the plastic blanks. Light Tinted blue ones.

Searched oval fog lights or Daytime running but can't find anything to fit.

Found an old thread with some Carbon Air ducts. Look good and seem to fit really well, Will have to order a set of these as the one plastic cover on mine is loose

Has anyone managed to get universal Fog lights or daytime running lights to fit the Oval Blanks in the facelift bumper

I want a set of fog light housings to fit. Not fussed if they work as they look a lot better than the plastic blanks. Light Tinted blue ones.

Searched oval fog lights or Daytime running but can't find anything to fit.

Mine are like that too
I always assumed these holes are for better air flow to the engine :lol:

yea eBay i got mine. weren't 100% impressed with the fit but look alot better than a broken cover

Have you got a link to the specific ones you bought ? Also put some pics up of them fitted to your ep3 :D:D

Back