• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 front fogs

Just swapped my EP3 for a Premier Edition and it comes with front fog lights.

Do the fog lights sit flush to the bumper or is there a gap?

Cheers

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Ooh another premier in maidstone? What colour? Might have seen you.

mine is pretty much flush but slightly set back, but is minimal. No gaps, just sits in the hole.

Cosmic mate. What's yours? My fogs sit back a bit and there is a very small gap between the fog and the hole.

Cheers mate. Where bouts you in Maidstone? I'm just off the London road

There's an approx 5mm gap on both sides .....just goes to show when I last gave her a good clean lol.

end of plate is ZST, give us a hoot if you see us. I'm by the river although moving to first house in about a week.

there's two other nhbs , one by the offlicense and one by tesco on London road. I know there's also a slammed NHB that parks at topnotch. There's also a cosmic owned by a guy on another forum, but don't see him about so often.

Last edited by a moderator:
Phew! The gaps the same on mine.

DXK is mine for now till I get my private plate transferred. The it'll be HUU.
I'll look out for you mate.

Thanks for your help mate. It's much appreciated.

I see the one by the offie every day and it's got a private plate. The one by tesco is the one with white wheels? I saw a grandad driving a pre face last night. It was silver.

I don't think the fogs are very bright. I had a e46 330 a while back and I could have just the sides on and the fogs at night.
Can't seem to do that with this?

Yeh it's there every day. Pretty sure it's an Indian (only by look so no offence intended if wrong) guy that drives it.

Theres also a really nice Milano that some girl drives. Sometimes see her on my daily drive to work.

will try tomo morn, but don't see it being a problem. Assuming your fogs are an independent button to right of wheel? I rarely use them, had car for 6months and had them on once. Always forget I have them.

I've never seen it move from that spot near the offie. It's either there or not there Lol.

My fogs are indeed an independent button on the right of the steering wheel, next to the mirror control.

Where bouts near the river do you live? I live off Buckland Hill.

Back