• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 Front Honda H Badge...

Hey guys,

washing the car last night and I noticed I have some how managed to crack my H Badge on the front of my EP3. Looks like a stone done it or something...

anyway few things...

1. I seen them online & with Honda Directly about £40 (give or take a few pounds)... Is there anywhere to get them cheaper?

2. Is there a picture guide showing how to refit them? I believe some clips I am sure its not tough to do just be nice to see it or have someone explain to me how its done.

Also I know this isn't part of this thread but I need new discs & pads any suggestions online where to get some from?

Thanks guys!

JubeiTigeruk:eek:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Civic-Type-R-...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item27b67c37dd
For disks and pads mate. He's Mintex Disks and Pads, and very cheap!
I bought these for my EP3 and my 130i M-Sport, both stop like no mans business! For £155 you can't knock them!
You will need to buy the anti squeal shims if you don't have genuine Honda pads on your car currently though, otherwise they squeal like piggies!
Honda Part numbers are:
06435-S2A-000 & 06455-S2A-000
Think they were only £30 ish!

I haven't changed it still yet I am going to wait for a bit cos I have a few things I am doing such as Disc's Pads / Springs / Exhaust so going to give it a miss for a while even though it bugs me. I have seen a few proper Honda ones online but bidding goes over £40 on them I know I can get one for £35 but going to try seeing if I can get a 2nd hand un damaged one or something.

Let me know if you get any good deals! haha I shall do the same for you if I can get 2 or something! Annoying as!

Excited for the new discs I am getting and pads should be something fun to try out!

Yeh man that would be awesome!

Think im going to be needing new pads sometime soon so I may go all out and just get new pads n discs all round. Might get the callipers sprayed red whilst I'm there

Back