• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 front wobble

Hi, my civic developed a fault over the weekend, I've browsed the forum and not found anything the same.

when driving any speed above 20mph there is a wobble/ vibration through the floor and pedals not the steering wheel! It's like I have a flat spot on my tyre but I've checked and they seem ok?

also there is a slight metalic clunking noise when going over bumps under 10mph.

Anyone with any ideas would be appreciated as it feels like the wheels going to fall off.

thanks matt.

get all the suspension checked for play asap,i had this on a customer car once,a track rod end locking nut was hanging on by its last thread.

Maybe you've hit a pot hole and damaged something? As mentioned get suspension and steering checked on a ramp. Hope you get it sorted!

Not hit any pot holes and I read it could be discs but they were replaced with new pads in January, none of the calipers were seized either

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back