• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 Gear Box Issue

Tonight on my way back from the gym came off a roundabout and went to snatch 3rd (was giving it beans and car was @ temp) there was a crunch as if I had missed the gear and now 1st, 3rd & 5th feel vauge to sellect but can sellect them all when I push on in the vtec sellecting them is alot harder almost like the gears are moving around but 2nd, 4th & 6th are perfect to sellect all the time????.... Pulled over and compaired movement of gear sellector in engine bay to movement in my mates ep3 and the movement was the same..... Is there anything that could of gone on the sellector in the car as couldnt see anything when we looked before but it was a bit to dark..

Any ideas/suggestions would be great thanks guys & girls....

could be something to do with the gear linkage if 1st 3rd and 5th are all affected sure someone else will shed some more light on it soon

Back