• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Ep3 has none ac, but ac condenser fan still fitted to it

Hi everyone, this is my first post, hope can get some helpful advice, I bought a 04 ep3 months ago, love it and intent to bring it up to my standard, I bought a mishimoto radiator and low temp thermostat to replace the oem's, while I took the radiator out, I notice that the ac condensor fan has female plug at the lower side which hasn't got any wiring connect with it,(1pin connector)it's the one just above the fan switch plug, and I cannot find the wiring to connect to due to the ep3 hasn't got the ac? Is the plug important? Or can I not fitting the ac fan back with new rad, just fit the radiator fan back due to there is no ac in mine ep3? By doing this throw some weight away as well as Keep the engine bay tidy lol..
c94c7d0de3089313fc420331d77b3d71.png
6e050f83dd90e8d2e20425e0b9cf7873.png

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
The fan needs to be fitted mate
And the single pin multi plug is where the ac compressor plugs into the fans when ac is fitted

Thanks so much for answer this jizzy, is it because the fan need to be kick in for the heater use?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back