• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 EP3 Heater Controls

Hi all,

I have a Left Hand Drive 2005 EP3.

When I bought it the temperature selector dial had always felt "off". There was some resistance when turning to the highest setting. One day the mrs decided that she'd she-hulk the dial into doing what she wanted. Needless to say something broke.

I've taken it all apart and dear lord there's a bodge job in here. The cable which actuates the temperature selector has been screwed in with a self-tapper, then zip tied onto the clip which holds it in. I can't get it to attach correctly since the terminator for the temperature cable has broken off and thus the ring which attaches to the dial doesn't actually actuate anything. It just pulls the cable.

I've looked around on ebay and the like and all the controls seem to be the RHD versions. The RHD seems to be the one with the controls on the RHS of the console, vertically. The version I have, which I am assuming is the LHD version has the controls on the top. Looked all around and can't seem to find what I am looking for online.

What I am looking for is a replacement heater control unit to fit the console I have.

If needed I can post pictures of the one I have.

Speak to Hendy and Cox in the traders section, they will be able to get them for you.

Back