• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 hitting bird head on

Not quite sure if this is the right place to post but on my way home from work this morning, a bird decided to commit suicide and fly in front of me :picardfp: I believe it hit my front spoiler on the drivers side as it is not quite sitting right. No real damage just seems to have popped something out somewhere but I cat find where. Does anyone have any suggestions of how to put it back in place? Cheers in advance! I can try put some photos up if thats any help.

They bolt/screw together - so I'd think that you need to get the bumper off to have a proper look at what is causing it to sit like that.

I feel your pain. Last month a pheasant ran across my lane and on towards the next, I was relieved. Then it ran back again. I hit it head on. All of the clips on the grill broke off and my bumper is cracked. Bought a S/H grill but the bumper will have to wait until I've sorted out other niggles.

Nice one! Ill take a look over the weekend.
Ive had experience's with pheasants in the past, they're not the brightest of things! Hope you get yours sorted soon pal.

Once a bird hit my windscreen at 70mph. I'm so glad I did NOT react with my hands as I would of lost control, I ducked down for some reason quickly, it was a shock something big slamming the screen.

R.i.p bird

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back