• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Ep3 insurance

T

trancehead

Cheapest i can find is admiral/elephant at around 1300 for a 10month policy

Spoon n1, gruppe m declared
im 22, 2yrs ncb and had my licence 4years.. annual mileage about 20k

Is that about right?!!? its more than im paying now..

i think thats steep personally. but you may live in basra, so it could well be a decent deal.

i think that if you put your mother on the insurance i twill lower it by a few hundred because women are favoured more and are said to be safer.. also with admiral, if you do multi cars then you will get a group discount. i think i may insure mine and mothers when i get one :D

Cheapest i can find is admiral/elephant at around 1300 for a 10month policy

Spoon n1, gruppe m declared
im 22, 2yrs ncb and had my licence 4years.. annual mileage about 20k

Is that about right?!!? its more than im paying now..

I insured with Admiral the week before last. My quote came out at 1054 I think and that was with my Mum, Dad and father in law on as named drivers. I'm 27 and have been driving 2 yrs this year.The price I was quoted though was also for a 10 month policy, but you still get a years NCB. The only thing was though that was a lump some payment instead of 12 or in my case 10 months, I payed it all in one go. It makes it cheaper if you pay in a lump sum as you avoid paying interest or whatever fee it is the insurer puts on for paying monthly.
Works out better if you have the pennies to spare, I was lucky that the lad I was buying off let me pay a grand under the asking price so I could do this :) Got to pay him back though :(

Have you tried Adrian flux, chris knott and sky? Flux and sky were the best 2 for me by a mile

I'd try Adrian Flux too :smt023

Definately wouldn't go with the Elephant/Admiral group, sh!te companies.:evil:

Back