• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Ep3 Jdm wind deflectors

Hello, I bought some ep3 jdm deflectors for my Ep2, but I can't get all the little clips(brackets) to line up? Anyone know what's going on?

hope you dont mind me posting here and sorry i cant help but where did you get JDM deflectors im having trouble sourcing a pair

JDM? I got some Team HEKO ones not long back, an they had those metal clips. I only left one in each side (near the wing mirrors) because they were a pain to put in the upper part of the window frame an the glass kept catching. Another thing I done was file the sharp edges down where they've been punched out my some machine.

Get yourself some strong double sided an it'll hold perfectly fine, just leave your windows up for about a day so the tape properly bonds an it seems to work well.

Back