• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 Legalis R from TorqueGT

Looks like TorqueGT are able to get the Legalis R in but it'll take ~12 weeks for delivery from Japan. On the plus side the price is better than anywhere else I've seen of late (£730, delivered). They need to make the order by end-of-week (Friday 2017-04-07), so you'd have until then to get your order in. 20% (non-refundable, I suspect) deposit required.

Contact [email protected] - as this isn't something they normally stock they're unlikely to put up a listing for it.

This is turning into an expensive week for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheers Mike!

We're just getting a stock shipment together, so now's the time to order. If anyone is interested in anything Fujitsubo related, let me know and I'll be happy to quote it up.

Fantastic exhaust, I'd be in but I already have one :p.

I would recommend Fujitsubo exhausts to anyone, quality and fitment is awesome and they have a lovely tone, well worth the money.

Same already have one too :p
I also recommend Fujitsubo Legalis R for the EP3
Great looks and sound and power oh yes :D

Back