• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

ep3 mats

yeah i'm the same, never had much trust in e bay sellers, thats why i wanted to see if anyone had bought some first..........oem ones are nice but can't justify £200+, love the fact they've managed to knock 95p off the price though. ha ha.

Good huh... I've got a NHB EP3 with the standard mats myself and I think, for the amount of time I'd be looking down at the floor I couldn't justify any money at all in replacing them.

very true, got a hole in my drivers mat though so wanna change it cause it looks tatty but you can't find a single drivers mat anywhere, might just buy a new set of standards. got NHB too, defo best colour.

You'll be looking at about £40 from Honda for the standard mats mate, or check for for sale section on here, dotty has some for sale: http://www.type-r-owners.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=54737

Doesn't look like they've been bought yet and they're only £18 if you are able to collect them. I know you won't be able to post in the For Sale section yet but I don't think there's a rule about buying.. Take a look anyway and PM Dotty to see if they're still going.

Even if you have to pay postage, you'll still be paying under £30 for them I think.

i've just pm him, they'd be ideal, can keep the drivers mat and sell the rest on with my holey mat. hopefully hes not to far away from the west midlands. cheers mate.

Red JDM ones are the kings boys, dont know if you have ever held a set, they are of the absolute higest quality and worth every penny of the £110 price IMO.

:)

Red JDM ones are the kings boys, dont know if you have ever held a set, they are of the absolute higest quality and worth every penny of the £110 price IMO.

:)

Iv got the red JDM mats. Finish the interior off mint. Espesh as i have the prem CTR and Rickhonda footwell lights :twisted:

Iv got the red JDM mats. Finish the interior off mint. Espesh as i have the prem CTR and Rickhonda footwell lights :twisted:

i got the red JDM mats in my milano CTR.
really finish it off well and was lucky as i got them for £50 :D

where can you get the RED ONES from as ive a prem edition on 2006 ep3 and want / NEED as set of red ones!!!!

cash waiting new or 2nd hand!!

I've had my eye on those CF kickplates for a while... That's just reminded me to set aside some cash next payday!!!

where can you get the RED ONES from as ive a prem edition on 2006 ep3 and want / NEED as set of red ones!!!!

cash waiting new or 2nd hand!!

You can get them from Honda for about the same price as from unit 8 too. Special order item. Might even be able to swing a discount.

Back