• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

ep3 mats

I sold my nearly new mats the other day to Spree for £85 delivered. Bargain if you ask me.

Definite bargain... I'm not fussed about my mats... It's where my feet go and they'll only get covered in mud and other crap anyway, otherwise I'd have gone for them myself... Plus I'd rather spend more time looking through the windscreen that at the mats on the floor.. It's safer that way, or so I'm led to believe!

Definite bargain... I'm not fussed about my mats... It's where my feet go and they'll only get covered in mud and other crap anyway, otherwise I'd have gone for them myself... Plus I'd rather spend more time looking through the windscreen that at the mats on the floor.. It's safer that way, or so I'm led to believe!

LOL!!!

yeh ive PM darren about a few bits he is selling and my cash is better spent on CF bits etc than mats lol

Ha.. You missed out on the Sparkplug cover then!! I claimed it much earlier. It'll go nicely with the inlet cover I bought off him on Monday!

Ha.. You missed out on the Sparkplug cover then!! I claimed it much earlier. It'll go nicely with the inlet cover I bought off him on Monday!

lol yeh i see that but it wasn't on my list m8, so thats cool, lol im after the

* Real Carbon Center Console & Inserts ( NOT jdm as it was a one off ) - £170

* Carbon Parcel Shelf (same as above, on off) - £150

ive PM him so wait and see :twisted:

So you won't buy good quality JDM mats as you don't look at your feet when driving, but you will buy a carbon spark plug cover? How do you see where you're going if your bonnet is up all of the time, obviously to admire your carbon extras?

Good point well made, which I have no answer to, but another reason I'd not buy the mats is, the rest of my interior is black (except for the door cards which are red and the centre console which I'll be painting black soon). I've got some FD2 seats so even the standard Facelift seats are going.

If I got the red mats, they'd be the only red things in the car so they'd look out of place.

Good point well made, which I have no answer to, but another reason I'd not buy the mats is, the rest of my interior is black (except for the door cards which are red and the centre console which I'll be painting black soon). I've got some FD2 seats so even the standard Facelift seats are going.

If I got the red mats, they'd be the only red things in the car so they'd look out of place.
I see where you are coming from. It's just a shame in your instance that they don't make JDM mats for the EP3 in different colours. The DC5 mats are of the same quality as the JDM EP3 ones (as they are catering for the JDM market) and they come in different colours to match the interior.

Shame. :(

Hmm... Yeah it's a shame because I'd like a set of black ones if I could, but having said that, the standard mats are a dark grey colour anyway so they don't look too bad.

Like you said, it's a shame there aren't more colours available in the JDM range of EP3 mats, it might be a good market!

JDM carpet is red though, so it makes sense for them to have red mats, as opposed to any other variations so it matches.

I have the red carpet and the red JDM mats so it looks good, but I soooo wish that they were just both black, would look so much better IMO.

Whats teh carpet colour in the DC5?

Back