• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Ep3 Morette headlights

I have got a set of morette headlights fitted to my car and one of the bulbs have blown in them and i have tried to take the covers on the back and they seem blocked in i have contacted morette and they have said to take the cover off and i was wondering if anyone here can help who has got them or had dealings with the lights as i am haven trouble getting in to the back of them. Thanks guys

Do yourself a favour and sort yourself out with some standard headlights, that is the best advice I can give :)

Why i think they look nice and they were on there when i got it.

I think the lights are not to stewarts taste :lol: If you like them fella keep 'em on, but OEM lights do look better, IMO of course :D

Sorry I can't help with the bulbs though :oops:

To be honest i have seen them on different colours and its only the nhb they do look nice on.

To be honest i have seen them on different colours and its only the nhb they do look nice on.

It's different fella, I'll give you that, too dark foe me though :(

Is there not a PDF you can download with the instructions how to get at the bulb?

I got sent the fitting ones from morette but its no help just like them to be honest i thought they were a direct fit and should be the same all around

I got sent the fitting ones from morette but its no help just like them to be honest i thought they were a direct fit and should be the same all around

Are they not the same as oem lights? Just with blacked out surrounds/

Yer to take them out you have got to take the bumper off and all of that to change the bulb:p

Yer to take them out you have got to take the bumper off and all of that to change the bulb:p

Awesome, good luck with it mate, sounds like a right 'mare.

After browsing some pics on the net to try and find some answers for you, I have to concur that these lights look quite awful :(

Hosres for courses and all that though :p

The worse colour they look awful on is red as advertised on the site but everyone to there own mate

Just twist the cover anti-clockwise and pull off mate..

The headlight will need to come out though, no need to take bumper off just take inner arch liner out to get to the bolt under the light ;)

Back