• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 EP3 Newbie, Need to put stock Air box + Filter back onto car, anyone know how

Hi Guys

Recently bought an EP3 but I have't been able to drive it as it has a cracked air box, I’ve finally sourced a used, standard air box In good condition and I need to put it in,

Is it simple process? also anyone know to do it or any good guides.

I appreciate this is probably a simple task but I am a noob! :)

Im 99% sure there is a 'how to' guide to doing the original air box mod, which will explain the removal and re assembly of the airbox

Simply undo the intake pipe jubilee clip, pull the top and bottom pipes off. Use pliers to unclip the pipe from the block. There are three bolts that hold the airbox in place, undo. Job done

Do I have to take the top half off first as if I were replacing the air filter to remove the whole air box, or can I just remove the entire box in one without opening it up?

Appreciate the help

Back