• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 NHB Type-R

The alloys really suit it, make it look more aggressive! What head unit did you go for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They really look the part fella, good job. Not many aftermarket rims do it for me on the ep3 but they look top notch.

They really look the part fella, good job. Not many aftermarket rims do it for me on the ep3 but they look top notch.

Yeah thanks. I am the same, I got the Rota Torques as they seemed to be the one to go for. I told myself I liked them but deep down they didn't fully do it for me!

The alloys really suit it, make it look more aggressive! What head unit did you go for?

Thanks. I went for a pioneer headunit, can't remember exactly but it was £100 and has like bluetooth connectivity etc. I am very pleased with it, connection was easy and it came with a mic for handsfree phone calls.

They're almost XXRs signiture wheels

Yeah since they have been on my radar I've been noticing them on a few different cars.

Sidenote: I ordered them from Revolution motorstore; and my recommendation is to steer clear of them unfortunately. The delivery of the wheels was ok, slightly delayed as one arrived to them damaged but no real issue. However, they came with silver wheel nuts, seems a bit illogical being black wheels.

I then ordered some black wheel nuts from them, and waited a while. Then I chased them up and got sent a set a while later that were clearly second hand; had scratches and chips on them. I got in contact and asked for a new set, as I paid for.. Nothing came. I chased up again and they hadn't been ordered for me. They then said last week after our phone call that they'd be dispatched last Tuesday for delivery Wednesday. Nothing came, nothing on Thursday or Friday.. By this point I had got my car booked in.. As I was told they'd be here. So today I had to get them fitted using second hand wheel nuts, bearing in mind I ordered a set of new wheel nuts on 26/02/16 and I still haven't received them.. I will be calling on Monday and asking for a refund as I've just used second hand nuts. Bit of a shame but I think 34 days is a long enough wait !!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah since they have been on my radar I've been noticing them on a few different cars.

Sidenote: I ordered them from Revolution motorstore; and my recommendation is to steer clear of them unfortunately. The delivery of the wheels was ok, slightly delayed as one arrived to them damaged but no trouble at all. However, they came with silver wheel nuts, seems a bit illogical being black wheels.

I then ordered some black wheel nuts from them, and waited a while. Then I chased them up and got sent a set a while later that were clearly second hand; had scratches and chips on them. I got in contact and asked for a new set, as I paid for.. Nothing came. I chased up again and they hadn't been ordered for me. They then said last week after our phone call that they'd be dispatched last Tuesday for delivery Wednesday. Nothing came, nothing on Thursday or Friday.. By this point I had got my car booked in.. As I was told they'd be here. So today I had to get them fitted using second hand wheel nuts, bearing in mind I ordered a set of new wheel nuts on 26/02/16 and I still haven't received them.. I will be calling on Monday and asking for a refund as I've just used second hand nuts. Bit of a shame but I think 34 days is a long enough wait !!
Should have gone through SRB Power. They're the official XXR distributer and owned by a mate of mine

Much prefer those wheels, Look stunning now

Thanks, I do too.

My Rota Torques will be going up for sale if anyone is interested. I can either sell with the Bridgestone Potenza S001 - 5mm of thread all round, or most likely I will strip the tyres and sell the wheels on their own.

Should have gone through SRB Power. They're the official XXR distributer and owned by a mate of mine

You are right, just had a look then. I do remember looking at them at the time, not sure why I didn't get them from there; must have been a reason. If I have XXRs in the future I will be sure to use them.

ill just buy one a month for now, Very smart though , Mine are in for refurbishment at the moment , Black chrome sort of colour if it comes out right

ill just buy one a month for now, Very smart though , Mine are in for refurbishment at the moment , Black chrome sort of colour if it comes out right

Oh nice, similar colour to my new ones? I'm gonna sell the Torques as a set, not sure on what sort of price they're worth though.

yea don't think they'll be ask dark but they always look different once fitted. should sell no problem

Back