• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 Piper Catback

Hi
Has anyone had any experience with the Piper catback for the EP3? I'm looking at these as you can have them look like the standard back box and they say that they're relatively quiet.
I can't seem to find much about them online.
Thanks
Adam

I've got a piper on my ep3, its relatively quiet. Doesn't drone much. Only issue I had was when it rains it makes a hell of a noise! It's just the rain hitting the b pipe, scared the life out of me first time it happened! Nothing to worry about though! I'll try to get a sound clip of it if I can (in the process of selling up so can't promise I'll get one!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheers, have you got the one with two silencers or just the one? Quiet as the tegiwa catback? I'm not into massive noise, I'd rather it quiet to be fair.
Thanks for replying
Ad

I've got the one with the two silencers, no where near as loud as the tegiwa one from the sound clips on YouTube. The thing I loved was it looked stock well except from the fact it's shiny!

That's exactly why I'm looking at it too! Good that it's not noisy also. Did you notice much difference in power at all?

Maybe a little bit more, think it was more the noise when in vtec. It does sound nice when up the revs but like I said it's pretty quiet :) I'll be honest I thought it was a nicely made system.

Thanks, think I'm pretty much sold. Can't warrant it for a couple of months yet though.
Cheers for your help

Back