• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 EP3 prices

I've been offered a deal on a new motor that I couldn't turn down, so the time has come to move on my EP3. The puzzle I'm trying to solve is the asking price for it, the price range is so vast when looking at autotrader £3700 - £6700 filtering my search to cars with similar mileage to my.

The car is in the spray shop getting the front bumper sprayed and all of the alloys refurbished, along with some minor cosmetic touch ups so is in tip top condition. Any advice on what to ask would be appreciated, my heed is sore of itching it thinking about this :(

Silver
73250 miles
FSH, not all have been main dealer, most recent service was a major service at vertu Honda
12 months MOT (advisory that fronts tyres will need replacing soon)
Totally original no mods
5 previous owners

How long have you owned? What year? Aircon or non-aircon?

What tyres are on the rear (I'd usually ask about all of them but you said fronts need replacing)?

I've had the car 2 years, it's on an 05 plate with aircon, believe the tyres are toyo proxes from memory. And its even got a new gear lever!!:D

Ouch, tactfully omit that detail (toyo proxes) from your for sale thread :lol:

I'd probably put it up at 4.5k, maybe try your luck at 5 on autotrader/pistonheads if you think it's tidy enough to deserve it. Leave it at 4.5 on here :)

Mention anything major it's had done like clutch, timing chain etc too. Don't forget to include aircon. Another small thing I always look for is OEM mats, preferably without a hole from the driver's heel... so if yours has those without said hole, include in the pictures.

Thanks for the advice, I'll get it all cleaned up when it's back from the spray shop and get it advertised on the usual places. 4.5 it is then

I would say 4.5k.

There is one for sale at the moment which is immaculate with similar mileage that's up for 5k

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got the car back looking immaculate, Evans Halshaw have offered a good price to take it off my hands. Sorely tempted by the time you have the obligatory tyre kickers and advertisement costs and potential buyer asking for money off, not a mile off where I'd be privately

If it's a premier edition then I would say around the 5k mark, if not then 4.5k

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Few pics of the car back from the spray shop, chemical guys polish at the weekend before I say goodbye to her. Any ideas on persuading the better half it's an investment worth keeping would be appreciated

Get out from under the thumb dude, it's your car and you can keep it if you want to.

Back