• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Ep3 progress thread

Here is my civic i have just purchased. Gave it a good going over and a whirl with some finishing glaze.

Current plans are : coilovers,stance, and full respray to get rid of milano pink sydrome. Current paint colour will not have ever been done before, however with the costs adding up and up may have to be a blow over in milano again to make it all fresh.

null-3.jpg

null-5.jpg

null-6.jpg

Heres a pic of my last car which i modified from standard
732d1159.jpg

Hi, nice Milano ep3 looks pretty straight for a car that age. Not bad at all.
Your last car was very very low, bet you could feel every little imperfection on the road, let alone pot holes! :twisted::p

Yeh very happy with the car it is near perfect no dints scuffs etc. just metal work is slightly pinker than bumpers and with plans of going to shows etc with it will need to do something about it lol.
Yeh old car was very low and pot holes were like hitting a brickwall lol. But normal driving it didnt bother me. The civic feels so high compared to it. And i have a hate against arch gap, the ep3 was ***** go on 16x8s but i would have to have it sitting flush it will be near enough laying frame. So its looking like that wont be happening now as needs to be more practical than the old one thts why i sold it lol

Thanks. Yeh i am happy with the drop. Looks so much more purposefull now.
Is 10mm gap at front and 25mm on the rear i would say however they havent really settled yet as only drove 3 miles in them.

Yeh the civic is slowly but surely getting there, saying that i have only had it just over 3 weeks.

That looks spot on, same issue with mine with the paint though, the Milano can be a pain. Could do with blowing over mine too really!

Cheers guys. To be honest the paintwork isnt that bad i am just a bit of a perfectionist. Mugen spoiler, exhaust, braces and new wheels are next on the list. Get it all how i want it then its going in for paint after i rekon.

Lovely milano mate. How are you finding the spoon rep for noise?

Hi i am running a klarius oe replacement centre section and its great. You cannot hear really it at 60-70 in 6th so great for motorway miles. Has a nice bore to it when u press the trottle gets taken over by induction noice at 2-4k then it adds to the screaming high end of rev range. I am really happy with it. Isnt in you face around town and normal driving but when u want to be heard you can be. Mine is a jperformance one. Can get them for 120 posted when u email to say ure a member of a forum

Back