• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

ep3 rally car

hi everyone just thought i would show you my ep3 rally car i have just completed.
P3120811.jpg

P3120814.jpg

P3120816.jpg

P3120813.jpg

P3070813.jpg

P3070811.jpg

P3070814.jpg

P9090636.jpg

P3030810-1.jpg

only done one trackday in car at mo but very pleased with cars handling and stoping power.

to be honest i will only use car on tarmac rallies and will use a 5.4 final drive and lower when vtec comes in.

That looks to be a serious bit of kit, you should post a spec list up, I'd be interested to know what you've done to it.

I'm sure that cage would be up to the job! :shock:

Sweet. What ECU are you running and any details about engine mods?

car was built from 2002 ukdm road car and then striped to a bare shell and then fitted with a full international spec custom cages roll cage with certificate .
any brackets or unwanted weight was removed , air con, heater system , all glass except screen , window motors etc, all sound proofing,
car is painted inside and out in championship white and green,
light weight polycarbanate windows and sliders fitted,
omp seats, trs six point belts , electric cut out , plumbed in fire system , hand held fire extinguisser , intercom system,
abs removed and evo 9 brembos fitted and dics, adjustable brake bias valve and upright hydraulic handbrake ,ap racing brake fluid,
nitron race suspension with fully adjustable top mounts and rear camber arms, polybushed,8 x 17 evo enkie wheels,
kazz lsd with 5.4 gear x final drive , full race spec exhaust manifold and system , induction kit , k pro ,
proberly missed some more but ive only put bits on car that are necassary and removed anything that is not.

hi thought i better get my car out of corner of workshop a do something in it , so iam going to rallyday at castle combe , be out on track and there is a special stage out back,
should be good day lots of rally cars and some wrc cars.

went to rallyday at castle combe yesterday with car had good day bit wet but had some fun on track and some good runs on rally stage .
here are a few pics of day.
SPA52225.jpg

SPA52223.jpg

SPA52226.jpg

SPA52235.jpg

SPA52236.jpg

SPA52231.jpg

SPA52241.jpg

Back