• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

ep3 rear ride height

Hi All
This might have been mentioned already. but cant seem to find anything on the subject.
Ive recently installed eibach sportline to my ep3 along with eibach camber bolts and dme rear camber arms along a fast road setup about a week ago. the front as sat at a height i`m pleased with, but the passenger side rear sits roughly about 8mm higher than the driver side rear which sits nice to be fair. My dad is the one who done the fitment for me who as been a well known respected mechanic for 30years as i dont trust anyone with my cars apart from him and he said the shocks where in perfect order when he done them.
But its sitting a touch higher on the passenger side , is this a common thing with ep3`s or do they need time to settle in?

Thanks
Lucas

It will settle after a few hundred miles but yes it's quite common.

Sorry to revive an old thread but i used the search button and found it! :lol: Did the n/s/r ever settle down height wise? Ive just fitted some Eibach's and have the same problem

Probably safe to say it did, I think there'd be another post if the person still had problems after a few miles :)

Cool, cheers for the replys :) Mine seems the same about 8mm difference. May not sound alot but i know its not the same as the o/s/r and it annoys me! lol!

Back