• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 Ep3 remapped

MASE are generally considered the best if you can get a slot, otherwise TDi North are very experienced at mapping the k20.

You shouldn't run a decat manifold without a remap, you can burn valves & pistons.

Rough estimate - 230bhp and 165lbft... & huge increase in midrange power.

That would have been about my sort of guess 225-230ish. Like Hazz said you'll notice a decent improvement in mid range. Have you got a K100 or Kpro fitted already?

Your best bet then will probably talk to TDi North or CPL racing, depending whether you're up north or down south. Although personally I really rate tdi highly as do many others and would say the journey up to them is totally worthwhile.

TDi is your closest then. Ferry over to scouseland and it's about an hours drive.

Not sure how far from you they are... But CPL racing are very good Honda tuners as well. Just had KPRO and map done by them on my ep3 very very happy completely different car and would definitely use them again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CLP Racing are really good. Guy has been working on civics for a very long time and has worked on mine. I recommend them highly! plus they aint that expensive

Back