• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Ep3 speedo cluster changing??

Hello, just a quick question. My CTR has a set of those plasma glow dials thingy which really are not my style. I know someone who is selling a set of normal dials I was just wondering is the mileage stored in the actual cluster or ecu as the mileage on the ones I'm looking at is 94k whilst mine is on 116k. If not how do these plasma dials work is it just an overlay on the orginal dials??

The mileage is stored on the cluster.

There are companies that can change the mileage displayed though.

Right ok loxy thanks for that, just been doing a bit of research on these dials and I believe going off the information from eBay that they are just an overlay skin so I'm hoping that I can just remove it and have normal dials again.

Fingers crossed, will certainly be the cheaper option!

Well thankfully it was just a skin so removed that and now have original dials, only problem now is that the mph needle goes up and down in stages??

Back