• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 Superpro Complete Bush Kit...

Hey guys, I am looking to get this kit end of the month / start of next month I wanted to know if anyone has a diagram of the where each one goes. Just wanting to look for myself.

Plus be nice to know what anyone else thinks of this kit when they went from Stock to these!

Thanks.
JubeiTigeruk

Hey guys, I am looking to get this kit end of the month / start of next month I wanted to know if anyone has a diagram of the where each one goes. Just wanting to look for myself.

Plus be nice to know what anyone else thinks of this kit when they went from Stock to these!

Thanks.
JubeiTigeruk

This is quite a job to take on, front arms need to come off the car etc. Not a job fro the driveway I would say, but you may have access to garage/ramp/tools etc.

Your best bet would be to PM/email Stevie @ Eight Speed or Stevie @ Grinspeed. Both have fitted these kits plenty now.

As for the difference, I only have the full front castor increase kit and couldn't go back to poop OEM bushes. The difference in feel they give is immense and I would recommend them 100% to anybody.

This is quite a job to take on, front arms need to come off the car etc. Not a job fro the driveway I would say, but you may have access to garage/ramp/tools etc.

Your best bet would be to PM/email Stevie @ Eight Speed or Stevie @ Grinspeed. Both have fitted these kits plenty now.

As for the difference, I only have the full front castor increase kit and couldn't go back to poop OEM bushes. The difference in feel they give is immense and I would recommend them 100% to anybody.

Ah thats great thank you for your reply! My friend is fitting them he has his own garage and as I repair his computers but he is doing this for free haha so it works out nicely!

Just wanted to see the layout of them all to help him if he got stuck I am sure he be fine as he has serval Evo's and so on and has fitted endless mods to his and friends and cutomers for years so should be fine.

Thanks again!

JubeiTigeruk

Ah thats great thank you for your reply! My friend is fitting them he has his own garage and as I repair his computers but he is doing this for free haha so it works out nicely!

Just wanted to see the layout of them all to help him if he got stuck I am sure he be fine as he has serval Evo's and so on and has fitted endless mods to his and friends and cutomers for years so should be fine.

Thanks again!

JubeiTigeruk

Nice one dude. I believe they do come with instructions of some sort, but as to how useful they are, I have no idea. Mines were fitted by the 2 Stevie's who could do it blindfolded :lol:

Back