• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Ep3 Suspension Bolts

Hi folks, hope this is in the right section.

I've invested in some KW coilovers for my 52 EP3 AND can't wait to get them fitted. Although iv decided while I'm going have everything removed that I want to renew pretty much every suspension component. Bottom arms, drop links, TREs, camber arms, top mounts ,anti-roll bushes and bearings.

I know my way around a car quite well and understand that seized,broken nuts and bolts are going to become a pain due to the age of the car. So my question is, does anyone happen to know/have a complete list for every nut and bolt that I will be removing? That way I know that future work to the suspension should be a lot easier.

Thanks in advance.

Not much nuts mate, not difficult too.. drop links is pain! But if you have a saw, just cut it! Other than that, nuts shouldn't be difficult.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the quick replies. Mike.H that link is pretty much exactly what iv been trying find, but whenever I search suspension bolts or nuts I just seem to find torque settings! R8hjx and Crowds, I have access to air saws and oxy-acetalene at work so removal shouldn't be too much hassle hopefully. Just had in mind if all my components are new it's worth putting new nuts and bolts in with it. Plus if I have to burn a bolt out, ** have a replacement in hand. Thanks guys

I've got a pair of parts 18 & 8 left over from when I lowered my DC5, I bought them just in case I had trouble with them but never did

Back