• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

ep3 turbo manifold from america

If I were to go to the expense of turbo charging my car, I would not be entrusting the life of my engine to a $75 manifold!

You are stupid.

Seriously, that will crack after the first dyno session.

Stainless Steel Tubular Turbo Manifold
SUS304 2.2MM Stainless Steel
Reinforced Design for Maximum Air flow
Professionally Welded and Inspected
CNC Milled Flanges for Precision
Will Never Rust or Crack
Fully Ported and Polished
All Items are Inspected Prior to Shipment
Accessories

:lol:

If you are piecing the kit together, go for a decent log if you can't stretch the budget for a ELT manifold.

ok so im stupid, i have been researching turbo kits and a few people have said it would be better to piece together a kit rather than a ready made kit as i would end up replacing most of the bits in the kit, ill keep looking...cheers

Again, its a spelling error. im sure you have come over quite a few in your 25,485 posts. and its what the ****, not "wtf" ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Again, its a spelling error. im sure you have come over quite a few in your 25,485 posts. and its what the ****, not "wtf" ;)

Don't get smart, read the rules on text speak and you will see that "WTF" (an abbreviation) is allowed and text speak isn't.

If you did indeed mispell a five letter word by missing two letters out, then my apologies but there's no need for you to be a smart arse about it. :idea:

The USDM Si uses a K20a3 which is different from the K20a2 but the blocks are pretty similar.

As has been said it will be a left hand drive and so the mani might not fit. I had a Circuit Sports manifold over from Europe for testing on my FN2, but being designed to fit on a left hand drive car it would not fit as it fouled on the power steering pump on my car.

I would imagine that on the EP3 there are similar gubbins that have been shifted from one side to the other with the steering wheel.

if you can find a uk based company that sells turbo manifolds in the search function your a better man than me

Give CPL a call.

FFS, it's not hard to actually use some initiative. IIRC, Guy has/had a rev hard manifold in stock.

Back