• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 type r slight startup rattle video inside

fair point i just thought id post incase another member had or has the same problem it saves going getting raped at one of these companys wheres the fun in that ?
i like a challenge im not the type of person who just hands over the cheque book and cant walk for a week id rather find the problem diagnose and repair it each to there own with that really pal :cool:

so your telling me you cant read my posts if there not to gcse standard punctuation my post is in written english its hardly cn u gt a grp plz talk really is it come on lol

well ive fitted my rear droplinks now jesus the rears were a right pain to remove . ended up grinding them off the arb and getting my mate to cut the old mounts off the car at his garage they must of been on from new looking at them couldnt get the grinder near them mounts on the car.

tbh it should of been a simple 30 min job if that usually but my rears were rusted solid tried heating them up no joy then grinded what was left of the droplink off the arb then got my mate to cut the other side of it off the car looking at mine i dont think they had ever been changed took about 10 mins to fit the new ones its really easy on the rears

well i think the enevitble has happend today . went to start my car this afternoon a couple of clunks and its dead non runner so sadly its going on ebay spares or repair as i dont have the time or money to throw at it . thanks for the people who tried to help me if you ever hear this rattle dont drive your car untill its sorted :mad:

wish i didnt have to tbh pal it owes me good money already but i need a car daily and dont have the money to start getting a rebuild at the moment as i spend most of it buying the car , gutted aint the word bro i love the car

Noise is the VTC gear is it not? It rattles after the car has been left overnight and then stops when it fills with oil. My car is doing it also, I will be changing it when I do the timing chain.

Back