• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Ep3 urgent exterior help please

Hi all,

Im trying to remove just the glass from my drivers wing mirror to replace onto my new one, if anyones knows please advise me

Also is it just push or clip on the put on

Sorry for asking such a dumb quesition but im no good with this stuff

Thank you

It's a push on clip IIRC. Also I think there is some re-wiring involved for the heating aspect. I cba with doing that so i used a cheap halfrauds stick on one over the cracked one. Really can't tell the differece and the heater still works on it as well.

You probably get wrist slapped by one of the mods for posting it in here but from memory I think you just need to pry it out. On the back of the mirror is the heating element harness which is on a small bracket that clicks into the wing mirror housing. I know this because some idiot clipped my wing mirror once leaving the mirror part dangling out. So I just pushed and clicked it back in.

Back