• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

ep3 wing mirrors

Li'

Dont really know which section to post this in but her goes. Some knobhead (sorry mods) bumped into my car today, luckily only the wing mirror is damaged, hassle is still dont need, and also an unpleasant scratch i dont want.

Can anybody tell me if the cover of the wingmirror just clips off or is it a whole housing? If anybody understands what i mean??

Thanks in advance.

Ooops sorry neily forgot to mention facelift. Thanks Mickey, you saved the day and got there before me, nice to know u remember what car i have =P

Oh dear, you have to do all that?! its just the back (near the indicator thats scratched) can that panel not just come off?

Oh dear, you have to do all that?! its just the back (near the indicator thats scratched) can that panel not just come off?

The only bit you can replace is the indicator lense, so if the paint is scratched its either try and buff it out, live with it or replace :(

Well it certainly wont buff out, and im not living with it as i didnt do it lol, well the wing and door need spraying anyway. Might push for a full respray at this rate haha! Only kiddin!

Sorted now thanks guys, car now all repaired and one very happy Li' again at last!

Back