• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

ep3petey's Milano Type R

I have been around and about on this forum and civic type R owners for a while now and not really posted many photos of my civic, so thought it was about time I got some up.

Ive had the car 18months, and obviously the thing has never missed a beat, best car I have ever owned.

A fair few modification have been carried out including,

J's Carbon fiber intake,
Red SFS intake hoes,
Hondata K-pro ECU (running a "safe" base map from the Artech boys),
TODA Race manifold,
TODA Exhaust system (with straight tail pipe),
JDM Front ARB,
ES mount inserts,
Spoon Drain Bolts,
Mugen Socks,
Premier Recaro seats (not pictured, but we all know what they look like),
Rota Circuit 10's wrapped in Bridgestone RE050A Tyres,
Silver indicatior bulbs front and rear,
Osram Nightbreaker headlight bulbs,

Oil and filter is also changed every 6K using Silkoline Pro S 5w40

I have a RBC inlet that has been cracked open, ported/polished then welded back together, and a Hondata gasket but thats not fitted yet. Im waiting to fit that, then ill get a propper Kpro map down with Artech.

Sorry, the pictures arnt the best but im not very good with a camera.

IMGP0367.jpg

IMGP0368.jpg

IMGP0370.jpg

IMGP0372.jpg

IMGP0373.jpg

IMGP0374.jpg

IMGP0378.jpg

IMGP0381.jpg

IMGP0386.jpg

IMGP0389.jpg

IMGP0394.jpg

IMGP0396.jpg

IMGP0397.jpg

very nice, milano best colour:D what size are your wheels? they look like 16s in your first couple of pictures

What's the power gain on the j's intake?

Dont know, I havnt had it on the rollers yet, and when i do it wil be along side the other mods. All i can hope for is a figure like others have had with these mods and the GM intake.

Nice motor & list of mods. Have to say though, not crazy on the wheels. Maybe its just the colour against the Milano.

All my modifications are now off the car and are for sale. I havnt got any further photos so cant put them up yet. I dont need an exchange for the K-pro so its ready to be picked up/posted along with all the other stuff. PM me if interested.

Back