• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Epic_Milano's ep3 Build Thread

Thought I would start a build thread as i've been here a little while just browsing and doing lots and lots of fun research! :smt101

This is my 3rd Civic now, had 2 ep2's which were fun but eventually got bored of the power.. First was a Vivid Blue and then a NHB..
Heres my previous NHB ep2.. Made it look fairly like an ep3 just without the silly type r badges that some people decide to wack on ;)

sdc10863.jpg

sdc10866i.jpg

So after a faultless 2 year ownership of the NHB I decided to upgrade to every young lad's dream... went for the Milano Red as I have always wanted one and I'm running out of colours to choose from.. :lol:

This was her advertised, she was a very clean and genuine example! And the best bit, totally standard!

mediat.jpg

media3f.jpg

media4.jpg

milanok.jpg

I did oringally want to keep it OEM as long as possibly, but, being the addictive bug that it is, i'm already investing in mods left right and centre :|

Got myself HIDs from LeeH on here and these are waiting to go on Christmas day! Credit to Lee for a great deal and excellent service!
Also treated myself to a Tanabe Front Lower H-Brace from Solly on here earlier today for a bargain deal! Credit to you aswel mate :smt023

Plans so far are..

Dec 10
HIDs 55w 6000k H1 + H11
LED Sidelights
Silvatec Front and Rear Indicator Bulbs
'Xenon Gas' Bright White HB3 Main Beam Bulbs
Tanabe Front Lower H-Brace

Feb/Mar 11
Eibach 30mm Springs
Eibach Front Camber Bolts
Eibach Rear Adjustable Camber Arms
Full FRSU

Summer 11
A full Paint Restore + Detailing

Have more mods in mind, such as Front Upper Brace, Rear Upper and Lower Brace, Control Arm etc. but this will be down to wether the money will permit

Let me know what you think and if you have any thoughts or advise :mrgreen:

Sam

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheers Dave! Yeah I was always out giving it a good scrub, only thing with the black is you could see every little minor stone chip on the bonnet.. Think the Milano hides them well ;)

Love your milano mate! Been perving on your thread quite a bit :p

Cheers mate.

I had a nhb ctr before my Milano with White wheels and it seemed to be always dirty no matter how much I cleaned it lol.

Cheers guys :smt023

Couple weeks a go I followed a guide on here on how to refurb your gear knob.. worked a treat!! Think the polished look suits the interior better than the brushed effect..

refurb2.jpg

refurb1.jpg

VERY
easy to do only took 20mins although if I spent a bit more time on it, the result would have been far better..watch out you dont starting rubbing down the red detail on top of the knob though.. :lol:

Back