• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

eps light came on during emissions at mot

I took my car to mot today it passed, only problem it has was the handbrake needed adjusting. The other thing is when the guy was doing the emissions he had his foot on throttle and the eps light came on as soon as he moved car forward on the ramp it turned straight off. Any ideas what this was as i don't want anything going wrong with my power steering cheers.

I believe the EPS light will come on if the car has been stationary for a while. I could be wrong though but I remember seeing a thread on here where someone had the same issue.

I believe the EPS light will come on if the car has been stationary for a while. I could be wrong though but I remember seeing a thread on here where someone had the same issue.

Thanks for getting back mate should I get the steering rack inspected? Or is there anybody on here who can confirm this cheers

Back