• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

ETD question

CTR

Ain't nothin' but a peanut
Can an ETD be installed the same time as a front strut brace? Asking this as I know the ETD mounts to two of the strut bolts but so does a strut brace and I think that the bolts aren't long enough to accomodate these two together.Can anybody help?

you can buy the j's racing etd and strut brace together as a pack and it comes with a slightly different mounting bracket that will allow you to fit both :)

You are correct that basically if you have a strut brace already then you will probably struggle having an ETD fitted on as well because putting the ETD bracket as well as the one for the strut wouldn't be a good idea as the thread as you say will be too short.

I have the J's Racing strut brace and ETD as this incorporates the fixing for the ETD in with the strut brace bracket, allowing for both to be fitted.

enginebay.jpg

Carl

Thanks guys :smt023 , thats what I needed to know. I guess I'll have to sell my current strut brace now and buy the J's racing strut and ETD as 'pack'.

Back