• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 EUDM EP3 heater controls

Hi,

I'm looking for the heater controls for an EUDM EP3. Annoyingly, the UKDM controls are different and there are loads on ebay/local equivalent. I'm looking for the controls along with the hardware which the AC linkage connects to. Will buy a whole unit if someone is selling that for a decent price.

Like this you mean?

0205_06zoom+2002_CIVIC_TYPE_R+Front_Dashboard_View.jpg

Yep, exactly like that. I need the full heater controls and the thing they are connected to. The unit on mine has the mounting eyelet things broken where the linkage connects to which makes the linkage not connect properly and pop off. It also makes it very hard to turn the temperature dial without it popping off. When it pops off it's a proper ballache to put it back together.

I wouldn't think there's any like that in the UK, only ever seen that style on the LHD cars.

Back